Tuesday, April 1, 2008

One Year


Sela is one and now I am an official "mimi" of one year. Rachel gave me that name when grandma was just a bit more than I could handle. What a beautiful child, both Rachel and Sela. Rachel is a beautiful mother as I watch her with Sela every Wednesday when they come to visit. I enjoy it very much. I don't get much done, but it really is just fine. I spent too many days years ago working and "getting things done", that this is just fine and very rewarding. Rachel has her blog up and it is beautiful. I am so glad she can have a place to write and share with others. Please visit.

1 comment:

Insightful Nana said...

What a beautiful Baby.... I can't believe you're a Grannnnnd..... maaaaaa. Yes, I understand. Mimi is just great for you. I couldn't be Grannnnnnd Maaaaa
either. I'm Nana, not only to my grandkid but, the neighbor kids as well.

Your photos are lovely. Let's go to lunch sometime.

Kathy.... Insightful Nana